Inside Tract

18 hours ago

River Bend News

riverbendpark.teamapp.com/articles/2152732 GOOD GRIEF WE NEED PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT. #MoreThanFacebook ... See MoreSee Less

https://riverbendpark.teamapp.com/articles/2152732  GOOD GRIEF WE NEED PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT.  #MoreThanFacebook

19 hours ago

River Bend News

riverbendpark.teamapp.com/articles/2152665 WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FILL THE VACATED SEAT AS A DIRECTOR #MoreThanFacebook ... See MoreSee Less

https://riverbendpark.teamapp.com/articles/2152665  WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE FILL THE VACATED SEAT AS A DIRECTOR  #MoreThanFacebook

Comment on Facebook

Doesn't matter, they will be bullied to resign

2 days ago

River Bend News

goo.gl/fa1Ect Wednesday's highs reaching the middle 70s. #MoreThanFacebook ... See MoreSee Less

2 days ago

River Bend News

... See MoreSee Less

2 days ago

River Bend News

... See MoreSee Less

2 days ago

River Bend News

#MoreThanFacebook From camper to Glamper goo.gl/SazHSUMy winter project. From camper to Glamper ❤. Ready to go! Painted the cabinets and walls, made my own curtains and pillows. Added special touches throughout. Did all the work myself (hubby didn't care to make changes as he thought it was fine before. He watched our boys while I worked on it.) I love it and it feels much more like a home to me. I have a few things setting around that I'm not settled on but i had to take my photos before pulling everything out until it's camping season here. 2008 Flagstaff....... I used Valspar cabinet paint from lowes. Sherwin Williams on the wall. Everything was washed with TSP and primed with kills. That's all the prep I did. The signs were mainly purchased at Burlington coat factory and hung using mainly command Velcro strips. I did not change anything structurally . I only painted. The counter top extension came with the camper when we purchased it. Maybe next year I'll work on floors 😉 ... See MoreSee Less

#MoreThanFacebook  From camper to Glamper https://goo.gl/SazHSU

3 days ago

River Bend News

River Bend Park Facebook GROUP.

In light of the recent resignation of Ron Whittington from the Board of Directors, who would you like to see as an appointee to the BOD to fill this position until the June 2018 Annual Meeting? Please add options, if your option is already added just like. CLICK goo.gl/jbMRfG
... See MoreSee Less

3 days ago

River Bend News

#MoreThanFacebook @RBMCboard c/o @Kathy Sease, please have the RBMC Attorney note goo.gl/3M2xWF ... See MoreSee Less

#MoreThanFacebook @RBMCboard c/o @Kathy Sease, please have the RBMC Attorney note https://goo.gl/3M2xWF
Load more